Sunday, January 30, 2011

What Cipralex Do To The Brain?

The wall in the head ....

Now the wall, so the former East Germany already over 20 years
away and people should get used to it! Only a few diehard
alls my blather about it have yet to ....
A doctor here in Bavaria (Franken) introduced me to a diagnosis with the words: "Oh will come, they from Berlin, no wonder the East could not even diagnosed
"
Huh? Where did the study because, in Nigeria?
I thought it was so outrageous to me to not much remembered, so
was speechless!
I am is from Berlin / Tempelhof and any local knowledge know where
is that! Constantly we are asked "West or East Berlin?"
Who cares, is from Berlin-containing and good!
My daughter works in the restaurant and can sing a song like this ...
repeatedly guests who know exactly where it came from and my wish to share their pseudo
generous with her knowledge ....
"rural children are more intelligent, Tag höhö !"...." Since I am from the east !"....
"city kids know nothing !"... "We're tolerant!"
. Tempelhof I know, is located in eastern Thuringia !"...." They come from ?"...
Yes this smart aleck think they are the intellectual elite of Germany and
pfriemeln farewell their lemon slices in schmalhalsige vases!
Even people expect from a migrant background clairvoyant abilities
reached in terms of order and be smug when they hear the Berlin
immigrant its easy!
Fits only on their idiots in other countries to hack
from people like you for your insolence, the left hand!!
one lemon in the vase!

0 comments:

Post a Comment