Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Olimelt Tab And Its Uses

evil girl

Yes ... I am.

After a few e-mails from very nice people (you are allowed to greet you feel!) I have to blog a little message.

The reading test that I promised so beautiful sorry, my friend (oh how I would currently put in front of an ex-) deleted. I had saved a copy of my book or the current version of it on the external hard drive that I have given him for Christmas and when we were recently at my parents, he has played up a few movies and BAMMMMMM!! my reading test deleted.

So I have you blogging either an extract of a chapter that is somewhat disjointed torn from the book or I write the beginning that I wanted to show you a lead, and sign up again at the weekend.

And following Emal of "Lena Mouse:
(you have a really stupid way Email address, tops my lengths bücherwurm99@web.de address to):

"Are you dead?"

No, not yet ...

------------------------------------------------ --------------------------
So quickly gehoppst behind the desk by the weekend.
I'd expect, but I do not believe ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment