Sunday, February 27, 2011

Mirror In The South Feng Shui

Still no title ..

Here as promised * read sample from my book.
Unfortunately I could not blog you to the beginning, because my friend has the deleted (:-(), yes so I took a chapter from the middle part. I hope he is not too disjointed.

Kilian My main character is talking to the partner of his little sister, Loki, an immortal, which is developing in the course of the story of a selfish and brutal nature of a caring and companionate guy. He's my favorite character in the book, initially had only a small part, but was then for me more important.
you talk about Loki Vergangeheit, but also by Kilian Sister Lilli, and the clan members anderern Marek and Anira.
Unfortunately I am not a fan of "this character here, is said to be careful to register callback really, who does what, that I must still change vll (also listen to your views!)

And in advance. I'm not Stephen King nor do I hot hollow leg or Meyer Stroud, so do not be too hard on me ...

Oh, and should you notice errors, because of the genitive dative is shooting me death, please forgive me, I'm pretty ^ ^


0 comments:

Post a Comment