Thursday, December 30, 2010

Is It Okay I Like Furry Art

re

long time I was gone, but life happens to be no bed of roses.

The reason why I was gone for so long, is the following:
I thought, now is where my life financially difficult and I no longer the youngest cat in the world am (as a blonde chick named Daniel Katz pushed me from the throne), should I even begin to rake in money.
So I devises a diabolical plan: (at this point to you is a devilish laugh before)


The first thing I thought of my clothes off and stranger men dirty sex in beds of a 15.8 motels to have but then I thought to myself ,

no,

that would be too easy.

Then I thought about it just in the Bundesbank invade, to crack the code of the safe use of Matt Parkman and me through countless millions to Ireland and to all my life but then dry baked scones I thought,

no,

would be too easy.

Then I thought, and I found was the best idea I ever had to slit my friend with a razor of Sweeny Todd's neck and tarts to make with meat that I sell all over the world, but then I thought,

no, I'm just a

Hackebeil from IKEA.

So I did something very devious and wrote a book.

Next week or maybe a few days (There is a capture and an end and a middle section) has sooner or later I blog a reading test. Good comments will be blogged by me. Bad I am sending a letter bomb.

And you know what?

The power-BOOM!

0 comments:

Post a Comment