Monday, August 16, 2010

Install Navigation In Ridgeline

Berlin youths attacked a small village in Franconia ...











My little rascals who spent the holidays here, so we all have fun together
gehabt.Schnell they settled in and discovered the village life for themselves
that is not even!
in one barn and that's it then ... "It stinks!" explained to me the least and munched before the PSP3 ...
had in the garden we will soon pull out ... by force or bribe with candy, for them as it was too hot ...
in the living room, we had converted into a bedroom and game room was up in the
dolls and then slept gezockt.Zum food but they came down it was, because I refused to bringen.Die just something guys would even then be grown. .. And it seemed to me like a swarm of locusts from ... where they had no choice but hold back ... I have had huge shopping and people have already figured I pitiful ... How do families with more children? .. .
times a walk was an adventure ... "Where are we going and how long? I Thirsty!
I do not want more ... Goofy ... we can not drive a car? "Were the most frequently heard statements.
Well, I love my grandchildren and wanted to make them, of course, as nice as possible and so I invited them in the zoo and eating ice cream ... Guess what they said ...!?
"Oh no, we have a play date and must be the same on!" Another time I wanted to go to the lake and said dryly, "We have no desire, and have forgotten our bathing suit ..." Yes, I was disappointed but not discouraged .... I have not given up and lured them with DVD's and made the evening with them at least I won something ...
... There was her favorite food and we have so talked really nice ... It's really hard work to satisfy the kids and their goodwill to have erlangenWir us honestly put effort to the Berlin brood not so pleased to stellen.Gar easy ... There is no Kloppereien unless you go to a late hour, a meadow or city festival ... Also, no rival gangs, not burglars and no McDoof in the area ... We have only home-made stress! They found, however, Twitter really interesting and like to read the timeline, but they were with me agree that we remain anonymous wollen.So I have brought them nor the dangers of the net near and hope they understand it .... but I probably read it sometime on Facebook, because everyone in her school to do ... peer pressure containing ! What the hell, they found it Oberhammer Geil here ... What can I say, I'm tired and am looking forward to next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment